Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WIP: Final Rise of Phoenixe Imperiale (2014)

I've done paint tests on two occasions, first was to white cotton, ice blue and white, which turned out pretty neat. Neat enough to be very hard to distinguish the right and the wrong side. Oopsie on that. I think I got how I'm gonna do the blocks of ice, now I just need to figure out how I get some life to the background.

Also tested out the Derwent Inktense pencils that arrived in the mail. I bought them last year, but never used them, so gramps now sent them to me and I tested them out with and without a liquid silk paint. Works like a dream, I can't wait to actually do it now... And tomorrow I start shortening my work for the summer and work on a yet another couch. Yippee...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment these artworks, artist always wants to hear opinions.