Wednesday, September 26, 2012

FA: Anyriand & Erestor (2005)



Had a model for this, but this is a character          Oops. I made this at the back of my notebook cover.
from LotR -movies, an extra and I recall            Had a model, once again, this time Jonathan Harding.
his name was Jason Secto.                                     Guy is a model and a musician, could be seen
The audience makes their own star, so actors      in three roles in LotR, though I think the two others
in minor roles made also some fans swoon.      were cut off. This is from the Council of Elrond scene.
Shame that Mr. Secto hasn't taken that well,
 unlike Benson brothers, Jonathan Harding,
Craig Parker, Mark Ferguson...
Oh well, I mean no offense with this
I was just a kid practicing her model drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment these artworks, artist always wants to hear opinions.