Thursday, September 27, 2012

J: Gold&Honey - Princess Tiara - The Forest King (2007)



Gold &Honey
My favorite. Yellow-ish plastic pearls, gold metal wire, gold aluminium wire, glitter glue and some blood. The wires were sharp. Not the sharpest images, but I rarely do active stuff in daylight, I'm sometimes nocturnal. It's a little LotR inspired. This was supposed to have flowers and vines on it, but it turned out beautiful enough to be on its own.

Little Princess Tiara
Part of a story and also part of a set of three. Circlets for Queen and Crown Princess are part of this, but they were the first two I ever made, so I'd rather keep them in the box and never show them around. I'm fond of this because it's so cute.

The Forest King
Inspired by what Tolkien said about Mirkwood's King Thranduil and his circlet. My take of it. I think I need more manly things on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment these artworks, artist always wants to hear opinions.