Thursday, November 15, 2012

A note from the artist

I am now available for commissions, so if you have an idea for a painting or a drawing and you are willing to pay to me for doing them, contact me here or on my fb (Darial Kuznetsova) or Twitter (Goldscythe) and I'll get back to you. The jewelry commissions have certain limitations of equipment, the drawings don't have much limitations but painting-wise,
  • I only have simple watercolors (cheap type),
  • gouache 
  • acrylics.
  • Biggest available size is A3, but I can get bigger paper if situation should call for it.
Prizes (for Finland and mos of Europe)
  • A4 - 10€-20€ depending on what medium used.
  • A3 paper - 20€-25€
  • A3 canvas - 30€
I might not be able to pay the whole postage, so be prepared for some extra charge. I for now only ship around Europe because of payment issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment these artworks, artist always wants to hear opinions.